The Innovative Technology Leader - Executive Education | Centramic
The Innovative Technology Leader:
Explore the intersection of innovation, technology, and business, and learn to drive strategic change in your organization.
strategy. innovation. leadership. Today's innovative technology leaders need skills in all three areas. With change as a constant, the key to success is learning how to keep up with global scale, innovate, nurture and develop the idea of value creation throughout the organization.
On six tense days, you will work with GSB teachers and colleagues from Stanford University around the world to learn how to anticipate and respond to the complex and rapidly changing issues of the information technology world. Learn hands-on design thinking courses at the Hasso Plattner School of Design, also known as d.school. Innovative Technology Leader
Unraveling the subtle and often invisible dynamics of technology trends. Learn how to identify the key drivers of innovation and understand the critical role of effective leadership.
This fast-paced course combines classroom learning, interviews with Silicon Valley speakers, VC panels, and a unique opportunity to develop state-of-the-art technology with Stanford University Ph.D. students.
- Access to data, tools, and technologies to drive change and harness the skills of the organization as a whole.
- Explore how technological change in cloud computing, mobile devices, social media tools, and other areas is driving global growth.
- Leveraging the competitive advantage of technological change.
- Through the design of the principle of thinking to observe and understand the needs of users and customers.
- Strategy How to Create a Culture to Support Innovation.
- Identify ways to build personal power and influence in your organization.
Who Should Attend:
- Senior technical director at least 10 to 15 years of management experience.
- Responsible for the construction and deployment of technology for the management of their business services.
- Examples of appropriate headlines: Chief Information Officer, Chief Technology Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, Vice President of Information Technology and Vice President of Product Development Innovative Technology Leader Innovative Technology Leader
Error or missing information? Please let us know…