Samsung Galaxy J10:
The Samsung Galaxy J10 has the best features of smartphones, and the next generation of Samsung is upcoming. Galaxy J10 mobile following the Samsung Galaxy J series (after Samsung Galaxy J5 and J7) is expected to be launched in the third quarter, according to market rumors specifications leaked online gadgets. Galaxy J10 Edge in the market is expected to price at $ 500.
Samsung Galaxy Smartphone J10 Expected Indicators:
Using the latest rumors and leaked on the Internet, the upcoming smartphone Samsung J10 will support 5G LTE, fingerprint scanner, dual micro SIM card, 4G wireless and Wi-Fi 802.11 B / G / N, A-GPS, Bluetooth 5.0, micro USB, 3.5 mm audio jack, FM radio, GPS and GLONASS can provide better resolution (1080 × 1920 pixels), and is protected with Gorilla glass 4 401PPi a larger full HD IPS display systems.
A low-price smartphone J10 version and is based on Android 7.5 operating system performance is determined by a 64-bit, twelve-core Snapdragon processor 800 6GB / 8GBRAM and power. J10 Galaxy phone will be equipped with an internal memory of 64GB / 32and GB is available through a Micro SD card slot that can be upgraded up to 500GB.
“Smartphones and social media expand our universe. We can connect with others or collect information easier and faster than ever.” Daniel Goleman.
Camera Samsung Galaxy phone J10:
J10 mobile will work with a 20-MP main camera with an autofocus display. To get a better snap, it will be equipped with an LED flash and a CMOS sensor enhanced. 13-megapixel front camera easy to take better self-timer and video call service, 120-degree viewing lens.
The battery, the Galaxy J10 mobile model is sealed packed 5000mAh battery, with fast charging technology. However, no official announcement and confirmation from Samsung so far.
Samsung Galaxy J10 Characteristics:
- The Micro SIM dual-band support 5G-LTE.
- 5.7 “inch full HD display systems Gorilla Glass protection 5.
- The fastest 64-bit twelve-core SoC processor.
- In the Android 7.5 operating system.
- 6GB RAM + 64GB storage through MicroSD card slot, expandable up to 500GB.
- 20MP rear camera with LED flash and CMOS sensor.
- 12-MP front camera 120-degree viewing pictures from a gun.
- Fingerprint scanner.
- 5000 mA battery fast charge.
Expected indicators to be included:
- Network: HSPA / LTE / GSM.
- SIM card type: ( the Micro SIM + Nano SIM card) Dual SIM (LTE + LTE) with dual standby.
- Display System: 5.7-inch full HD IPS display with a resolution by the Corning Gorilla glass 1080x1920pixels 3,403 Ppi protection. Rear / Main Camera: 20- MP LED flash.
- The Camera F
eatures:1 /3.1-inch sensor size, closed-loop, auto-focus, PDAF, manual focus, F2.0 aperture. Front / Secondary Camera: 12-MP for the self-timer and wifies.
- an infrared sensor
- light sensor
- fingerprint sensor
- proximity sensor
- gravity sensor
- C-USB charging cable
- Wi-Fi hotspot
- charging adapter
- SIM eject tool tray
- Quick Start Guide
I wouldn’t have launched ‘Sharp Daily’ without smartphones. Frankly, there’s no reason for me to start another newspaper – it’s a dying industry. But the smartphone is changing everything.
- Battery Power: Lithium-ion battery with 5000 mA fast charge.
- Operating system: Google Android 7.5 operating system marshmallows.
- Processor: MediaTek, Helio X20 turbine company MTK 6795T / Qualcomm Snapdragon 820.
- Memory: 6GB RAM, 64GB ROM + 500GB MicroSD card slot.
- Size: N / A.
- Color: gold / silver / Black / White.
- Date: 2nd quarter of 2017.
- Availability: 2017 third quarter.
- Rival: Xiaomi Red Rice Note 3 phones, Lenovo K4 notes, and music Watch music 1S.
|Australia||1017 Australian Dollar|
|Brazil||2619 Brazilian Real|
|Canada||985 Canadian Dollar|
|China||4657 Chinese Yuan|
|Denmark||5130 Danish Krone|
|England||479 British Pound Sterling|
|Hong Kong||5814 Hong Kong Dollar|
|Hungary||212,928 Hungarian Forint|
|India||47,759 Indian Rupee|
|Indonesia||10,134,000 Indonesian Rupiah|
|Japan||93,352 Japanese Yen|
|Nigeria||149,287 Nigerian Naira|
|Philippines||34,260 Philippine Peso|
|Poland||2868 Polish Zloty|
|Russia||47,066 Russian Ruble|
|Singapore||1037 Singapore Dollar|
|South Africa||9578 South African Rand|
|South Korea||878,940 South Korean Won|
|Switzerland||734 Swiss Franc|
|Taiwan||23,763 New Taiwan Dollar|
|The Netherlands||688 Euro|
|The United States||$750|
Note: Error or missing information please let us know.