Introducing the Samsung Galaxy S8. It opens when you see your face, learn from you and erase the barriers between you and the world in a massive and beautiful infinite screen, freeing you to live every part of your life anywhere.
List of Features:
- Sprint exclusive: HPUE: extends Sprint’s 2.5 GHz coverage, providing more comprehensive data coverage for faster data rates in more places.
- Resistant to water and dust IP68.
- The first infinite screen in the world. The expansive screen extends from edge to edge and allows you to see more while moving less.
- Powerful performance: The GS8 and GS8 +, which incorporate powerful performance and connectivity,
- present the industry’s first 10 nm mobile chip, enabling greater speed and efficiency.
- Bixby Vision: integrated into your camera; Focus on an object through the viewfinder, touch the Bixby
- Vision icon and instantly start in an intelligent mode to identify landmarks or translate foreign languages.
- Protected by Samsung Knox: a defense-grade security platform that offers a selection of biometric authentication, including fingerprint and iris scanner.
- Samsung Connect: allows users to easily activate Samsung IoT-enabled devices and SmartThings through a rapid three-step process, so you can manage all your connected devices through an integrated application.
- Premium dual cameras: 12MP dual-pixel main camera / 8MP front camera.
- Samsung DeX: a unique solution that transforms these Android-based smartphones into secure desktops. With DeX, users can easily display and edit their phone’s data, which makes working from a moving smartphone faster and smarter.
A wholenew experience of virtual reality with virtual reality +360.
- Robust entertainment: the world’s first mobile device certified by the UHD Alliance as MOBILE HDR
- PREMIUM, which allows you to see richer colors and more immersive experiences while watching your favorite shows or games.
- Samsung Pay.
- Nexus Phone Will Be Manufacturing By HTC Smart Phone.
- Samsung to Launch 3 New Concept Smartphones in 2019.